Friday, January 14, 2011

Advertise on Sometimes Sweet in February!

Hi everyone,

I thought I would post my ad call a little earlier this month, as about half of my spots are already filled up for February.  So, if you're interested in taking one of the remaining spots, and advertising your shop or blog here on Sometimes Sweet, I would LOVE to have you!  My prices are extremely affordable for the amount of traffic I get, and the feedback I've gotten from my previous sponsors has been that advertising here truly works.

And who might want to advertise on Sometimes Sweet? Anyone! Blogs who want to expand their readership, Etsy shops, small businesses, baby related sites/goods/shops, and anything else you could think of! The list goes on...

Additionally, in February I also will be unveiling a new, fun collaborative project, which means it will be a great time to have your ad visible.

As of today (1/14/11), I receive about 3,600 visits/5,000 page views a day and around 26,000 visits/40,000 views a week. My numbers are consistently and steadily growing- they've grown a LOT even just in the last month.  If you'd like to see a constantly updated number, you can check these stats via my sitemeter, located on the bottom left sidebar, and I encourage you to do so!  I also have 2,502 followers via Blogger, 3,485 subscribers via Google Reader, 1,521 followers on Twitter, and average 10.5 posts per week.  So, by advertising here you will get a lot of exposure. 

There are two different ad packages:

a large ad ($40 a month)


includes:
  • prime ad space on the right hand sidebar of Sometimes Sweet (rotating who is on top)
  • a spot in my monthly "large ad" sponsor highlight/informational post
  • includes one giveaway in my monthly large ad spot giveaway post

and a small ad ($25 a month)
 

includes:
  • ad space under the large ads, on the right hand sidebar of Sometimes Sweet
  • a spot in my monthly "small ad" sponsor highlight/informational post
I still have a few spots left, so contact me at sometimessweetblog@gmail.com to secure your spot- new ads go up the 1st of each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment