Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Etsy, Etsy!

So like most of you, I adore Etsy.  I could get lost for hours and hours just poring over all of the amazing creations from so many talented people, and when I find a great new (to me) shop, it's the best feeling.  Recently I've been looking for the perfect "Home Sweet Home" print to hang in our new home, and amidst my shop-hopping, I came upon what has to be one of my most favorite Etsy shops of all time- Spread the Love!


I posted about the Spread the Loves baby platte in last week's links post, and since then I've gone back numerous times to check out all of Melanie Linder's amazing creations. I adore her style, and I especially love that she has used some of my favorite literary quotes.  The shop has everything from super unique wedding banners (what a great idea for a wedding gift!) to calendars...and some of these would be absolutely perfect Valentine's Day presents for your special someone, too!

Here are some of my favorites- click on each photo to be transported to its corresponding Etsy listing.  




No comments:

Post a Comment