Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Quick little request and a survey!

hii!

Hi everyone,

From time to time I will ask my new readers to leave their blog links in the comments so I can hop over and check out your corner of the internet, but I haven't done this in awhile.  In the past month I've had hundreds of new readers, and I'd love to get to know you, too!  So if you wouldn't mind, go ahead and leave your blog or website's link below so I can come and say hello!  I'd also like to remind you guys that if you have a specific question, it's better to either email or contact me via Twitter.  I will always comment back to a question, but I know from experience it's not always convenient to come back to someone's random blog post to check through the comments for the answer.

I also just made a quick little anonymous survey that I would love for all of my readers to take if you have a moment.  There are 6 simple questions.  I ask for your opinion about a couple of things, and you can be totally honest; you won't hurt my feelings if you have anything negative to say, I promise!  Although this is my personal blog I'm still curious about a few things, so if you have a spare five minutes I'd love for you to check out the survey.

Thank you, thank you so very much in advance!  xoxo


 *Edited to say: thanks friends,  I received my survey site-limited 100 responses really quickly, but I was able to get the info I was curious about!  I'll be back later to share some thoughts about it- it was so interesting to hear all of the different opinions and I really appreciate all of you who took the time to answer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment