Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Workout playlist!

If you read my blog regularly you know how much I enjoy working out, be it cardio or lifting weights.  I am most motivated when I have fresh, new music to enjoy while doing so, and I always have the best cardio session when I have an awesome playlist pushing me on.  Below you'll find my current playlist that I'm using in the gym right now.  I usually make a new one every couple of weeks, and listen to it until I get bored or sick of all of the songs. There's no rhyme or reason to my choices; I include ALL sorts of music, from the awesome to the cheesy...but it all works for me.  A lot of the songs I choose to put in my gym playlists aren't songs I'd typically listen to on their own (hello J. Lo), but they totally do the job of keeping my motivation up and running...and me up and running too.  Hopefully this at least gives you some new music ideas to add to your list. So, enjoy! 

Oh and p.s., I have something special planned for those of you who are interested in healthy, clean eating/cooking, so stay tuned,  I think you'll love it.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment